Recently I got this e-mail from a home inspector who had reached his limit. It was really a cry for help!
“Ken, I would like to challenge you try to get inspections in my area (City, ST); I am on the verge of giving it up.”
And here was my response:
My initial reaction without knowing your circumstances would be NEVER GIVE UP! Most home inspectors give up right before they make a home inspection marketing break through!
So before you give up you need to ask yourself these home inspection marketing questions…
- Do You Have Written Goals For All Aspects Of Your Business?
- Do You Have A Written Marketing Plan?
- Do You Have A Written Marketing Calendar?
- Do You Have A Direct Response Web Site That Makes Sales 24/7?
- Do You Have Online Marketing Strategies In Place, Including A Blog Or A Pay Per Click Campaign?
- Do You Have Offline Marketing Strategies In Place, Including Direct Mail?
- Have You Targeted Any Real Estate Offices To Employ Your Relationship Marketing Strategies?
- Are you Engaged In Go Direct To The Public Strategies, Including A Builders Warranty Campaign or Classified Ads?
- What Business To Business Strategies Are You Engaged In?
- Are You Doing “Performance To Plan” At The End Of Each Month To See What’s Working And What’s Not?
- Can prospects and potential referral sources easily and quickly understand “What’s In It For Them” By Doing Business With Your Firm?
- What Prior Client Marketing Strategies Are You Engaged In?”
Unfortunately, I haven’t heard back from this person, so hopefully he’s thinking through these home inspection marketing questions and will take action on at least a few of them, so he doesn’t have to go out of business.
So, let me ask you, which of the home inspection marketing strategies listed above do you have in place in your own firm, to ensure your success?
If you didn’t say that you have all of these home inspection marketing strategies in place in your firm…then you owe it to yourself to get signed up with the Home Inspection Marketing Center and get started working these strategies into your firm today!
Implementation of proven effective home inspection marketing strategies is truly your key to success!