A little additional home inspector training will allow you to control your own business future forever!
If you’re like most home inspectors, then your sick and tired of allowing real estate agents to control your income. So what you need to do right now is gain the the skills you need, via a little additional home inspector training, and Go Direct To The Public for home inspections!
You see, when you Go Direct To The Public for business, you avoid all the headaches associated with real estate agent referrals.
Here’s what I mean…
- Why do some real estate agents care about how much the inspection costs? Are they paying for it? You would think they are because many of them have said to me, Ken your prices are just too high! I’m thinking I’m getting a few hundred bucks for the essential information I’m providing the home buyer and you’re getting thousands of dollars for what? I might not be the sharpest shovel in the shed but I don’t get that!
- Why do some real estate agents advise their clients that they don’t need any addition services besides the basic home inspection? I know the home buyer wants to know about all aspects of the home, like does it have elevated radon gas levels or high concentrations of mold spoors? But suggest these tests to the home buyer and in many cases you get shot down by the real estate agent.
- Why do some real estate agents refuse to put top quality home inspectors on their “approved vendor list” but when they want an inspection on the property they are purchasing, they personally call one of theses top quality inspectors who aren’t on their approved vendor list?
- Why do many real estate offices charge home inspectors hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year to have access to the agents in their offices?
- Finally, wouldn’t it be much better if you just had to serve one master… the person who paid you; the home buyer?
Your dream of getting rid of all of the headaches listed above can be solved by getting a little additional home inspector training.
Invest a few minutes and check out this video I did with my good friend Joe Ferry, The Home Inspector Lawyer! In this video I share with you some great information about Going Direct To The Public for business.
If you want to take control of your financial future once and for all, you are going to have to learn how to Go Direct To The Public for business and that is going to require additional home inspector training. So now the only question is… where are you going to get that critical home inspector training?
The Home Inspection Marketing Center has been helping home inspectors in all 50 states and 7 foreign countries get the home inspector training they need to Go Direct To The Public for business and we can help you too!
Don’t Delay, Invest $1.97 Today And Get Started On The Road To Financial Freedom!
Quality Home Inspector Training Is Your Key To Success, Both Now And For The Future!