Are You Asking Yourself…
Why Should I Become A Member of the Home Inspection Marketing Center?
If So, Here’s The Answer…
So That You Can Learn How To Get And Keep Your Home Inspection Schedule Full All Year Long, Regardless Of The Condition Of The Market!
BONUS: We Can Teach You How To Do It With Or Without Real Estate Agent Referrals!
“Ken, just wanted to drop you a line and say “THANK YOU” for being such a Great Coach and Motivator. You and Beth work so hard to stay in touch with your members and give GREAT & UNIQUE lead generating information related to the Home Inspection Industry.
We have been in business since 1995 and have seen them real estate market go up and down. Because of your coaching, we never stopped marketing through this last downturn in the real estate market and it has “Paid Off BIG”. We closed the first quarter of 2012 with one of the best first quarters ever recorded in our 17 years in the business. While other companies in our areas are complaining about the slow market, we are up 66%. Thank you for your constant reminder of building the “Know You, Like You, Trust You” and “Implement, Implement, Implement”.
Thank You from Brian & Brenda Murphy and the whole A-Action Home Inspection Group Team.”
Before we go any further, let me ask you…
Have you ever heard this expression: “You Only Know What You Know.”
At first, that saying sounds kind of stupid. However, the more you think about it, the more you realize it’s why so many home inspectors are frustrated when it comes to marketing their home inspection business.
You see, most of the folks that got into the home inspection business, even though they knew something about construction, really didn’t have any training in how to get and keep their inspection schedule full.And that’s left them totally frustrated with the business in general! Heck, every week I hear home inspectors say “I hate marketing.”
In most cases, the primary reasons inspectors “hate marketing” is because they don’t feel like they are good at it or they don’t really know what to do!
However, think about this… do you really have a viable business if home buyers don’t choose your home inspection company for their inspection? Of course you don’t!
So gaining the skill sets you need to get and keep you’re inspection schedule full is critically important!
Now, Here’s The Really Good News…
Marketing is nothing more than getting the home buyer to choose you for their home inspection.
And at the Home Inspection Marketing Center we make learning the new skill sets you need, simple and easy!
Here’s How We Do That…
We will share with you what you need to do and we’ll share with you why you need to do it. Then all you have to do is implement what we shared with you, to get and keep your inspection schedule full!
We have a very important saying at the Home Inspection Marketing Center and it goes like this… He Who Implements Wins!
It’s that simple; if you’ll implement the Proven Marketing Strategies that we share with you, you’ll be successful, Guaranteed!
So You Really Have Two Choices…
1. Keep doing what you’re doing now and you know that hasn’t given you the results that you’re looking for, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this information.
2. Or, you can invest a few dollars a month and learn from somebody who’s not only a successful home inspection company owner himself, but a teacher of home inspection marketing, who’s helps hundreds of home inspectors all across America get and keep their schedules full.
Take A Look At This…
The training material on Home Inspection Marketing Center is broken down into Learning Modules, so that you can focus your efforts on gaining the skills you need, quickly and easily!
Here are some of the topics we teach…
This Is Where It All Begins!
We’ll teach you…
- How to determine where you want your home inspection business to be in 3 to 5 years.
- Then we’ll teach you how to set up “Smart Goals” to achieve your Vision.
- Next we’ll share with you how to set up a “To Do List” on steroids to make it all happen, and
- Last but not least, we’ll show you the best way to determine if what you’re doing is working or not!
Once you’ve got the Marketing Planning piece in place, we move on to one of my favorite things, learning how to go Direct To The Public For Business.
We’ll Share With You…
- How to get inspections from the public by using the Social Networks like Facebook.
- Why Video Marketing is critical, plus, you’ll get step by step instructions on how to do it.
- The difference between a Sales Website and a Blog and why you need both to get more sales.
- How tying together Social Networks, your Blog and Video Marketing can build “your brand” and skyrocket your sales.
In Addition To That, We’ll Teach You All About…
- Home Buyers Seminars
- Builders Warranty Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Business To Business Marketing
- And numerous other Go Direct To The Public Strategies
Now, no successful marketer is willing to “put all their eggs in one basket,” so we also teach you…
How To Market Your Prior Clients.
These folks already know you, like you and trust you, and you need them to use you again and refer you to others. So we’ll teach you how to make your prior clients, raving fans!
Finally, To Round Out Your Marketing Training, We’ll Share With You…
- How to identify and get business from Top Producers in your local real estate offices.
- How to determine what real estate offices you should be calling on and what you should do specifically, once you get inside the door!
- How to use email effectively, so that your emails are a welcome guest in the real estate agent’s inbox, not an unwelcome pest!
- How to use Direct Mail to beef up your marketing efforts in your targeted offices!
- How to get Sales Meetings set up and what to talk about!
- How to build strong working relationships with professional real estate agents by providing them ongoing education!
- How to retain the existing real estate referral sources that you have and how to leverage your relationships with them, to get more agents to refer you!
- How to identify and reactivate real estate agents that have given you referrals in the past, but not lately.
- And much, much more!
Also, Did I Mention That We Have…
- Member Call In Day Twice A Month: This is where our Member’s call in and talk with me one on one.
- Our Member’s Only Monthly Conference Call: This is a group call for all of our Members.
- Our Member’s Only Success Audio Of The Month
- Member’s Only Webinars
- A Member’s Only Forum: We talk marketing and technical issues and the Member’s are nice to each other. 😉
- The Annual Member’s Only Workshop, and much, much more!
BONUS: We archive the Monthly Success Audio Interviews and Monthly Conference Calls on the site for you to download, listen to and profit from!
OK, I’ve just scratched the surface of what you’ll get when you get signed up as a Member of the Home Inspection Marketing Center, but you get the point.
So Don’t Delay…
Join The Ranks Of Hundreds Of Other Home Inspectors Around The Country Who Have Committed Themselves To Learning How To Get And Keep Their Inspection Schedule Full, This Year And Forever!
Check out how being a Member of Home Inspection Marketing Center has benefited the inspectors below…
“Ken, Another Great Year! Dan and I want to thank you for another great year. For the 3rd year in a row we have managed to Double Business (Gross Sales) because of everything you have taught us. “He Who Implements Wins!” Melissa Anne Rodgers, SEC Inspections
“Hey Ken, as you know I’ve had some explosive growth the last two years in business. I set a goal again this year to increase our revenue 20% over last year. Well…. so far we are up 36% over last year…. and that was a 22 year record!! Thanks Buddy!” Phil Henderson, CMI, Tennessee Building
“Thanks to Ken’s advice on SEO, I just punched in a couple of keywords for one area of my market and I have the top 7 spots on Google, plus 1 other. Listen to Ken and implement!” Jeffery Brookfield, AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service
“Hey Ken, I like to keep you posted on my success. Since joining your inner circle my small home inspection business has grown beyond what I can control by myself within 4 months, which leads me to why I am thanking you.
The wife now stays at home with our newborn son, answering the phone, paperwork, and scheduling- What a relief, thanks to your help. From the office presentations,
flyer’s, direct mail etc.
It’s all working just fine, the phone rings constantly. What I find most exceptional, is that you practice what you preach: Providing a piece of mind for your clients, is exactly what you have done for my business.
A special thanks from the Prestige Home Inspection Family!” Rob Lawrence, Prestige Home Inspections
“Dear Ken, my family is taking a vacation to Florida paid for by my increase in business this year. Last year I was up 37 % due to implementing tactics from HISG, I thought that 2009 was awesome and it couldn’t get any better ! I was wrong!
This year with home inspectors going out of business right and left, I am 2 full months ahead of where I was last year at this time in total inspections! What better way to celebrate than a vacation?
Just wanted to say THANKS for giving me the information and coaching to pay for a vacation, I’m on track for another banner year!” Allan Davis, Elite Home Inspection
“Ken, I just had to share this with you and Beth. After closing our books for 2010 I was quickly amazed at the dramatic increase in our business. I’m excited to share that we had a revenue increase of 33% compared to 2009.
What make this even more exciting is that we didn’t have the same 33% increase in number of units which is due to our pricing and inspecting larger, more expensive homes in affluent areas.
Of course we did have another record year in number of inspections. Our increase in revenue was directly related to our marketing efforts toward Top Producing agents; especially those in affluent areas.
Thanks again Ken, you and Beth continue to be an inspiration us in many ways.” James Brantley, Magnolia Home Inspection
Effective Home Inspection Marketing Is The Key To Your Success!